Tuesday, February 6, 2007

RIP Grandpa :(

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted for the last couple of days. The reason for this lapse is that my grandfather passed away. However, I will be posting up tonight, for a break from my huge thesis paper if nothing else!

BTW, about the thesis, I have an amazing topic! I'm writing about how the Watergate scandal changed American political humor. I get to read the works of amazing humorists and satirists such as Art Buchwald, Lenny Bruce, and more! I am also thinking about trying to set up an email interview with Chevy Chase, whose famous impersonations of President Ford had America laughing for years.

As a note, some may feel that I am being inappropriately jaunty in the wake of my grandfather's death. This is far from the case; I deel with stress through humor. Without it, I don't know what I'd do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your grandfather. My thoughts are with you. Trans-continental Hug.