Monday, March 19, 2007

TOABN 17, History class doodle

Hey people! Weekend was pretty hectic, and Friday saw us with some serious snow (unfortunately not early enough to cancel school). Anyways, I know you don't give a damn about that, so here's the comic:
I wonder what the scene that the Janitor found looks like...I never actually drew it. After all, I imagine it could be pretty awful, and I don't care to draw REALISTIC violence (funny-ish cartoon violence is one thing, but drawing that's just sick)

Here's a new one. As you can see, Nate and Danny are on the top. Danny looks a bit unusual though; that's because I'm thinking of giving him a scimitar, possibly and olde-style pistol, and one earring, instead of or in addition to his axe. Instead of might be nice, as it gives him a big range of weapons! There are other gems in the doodle if you look!

3 comments:

Bons said...

HI.

KrazyHades said...

right back at ya

Claire said...

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. you're still behind us on history MUAHAHA.

Anyways....ew gross mess clean ups. What if it was just like....I dono. Something strange...many possibilities in my head. maybe they were drowned in a large case of JELLO.

Anyways, hi, bye.