Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Huck Finn doodle

This doodle was done on one a set of notes on The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I drew it after finishing the chapter, because I was taking a break before doing Bio. It started with that weird robot-lasercannon-spider-thing in the top left. The tail on that thing took a while, but I'm happy with the result. The snake is just a very quick sketch (~10 seconds). The thing in the middle with the smaller and smaller ovals was me screwing around with perspective. I ended up making it into a pond covered in lily-pads or something, but it started with just receding circles. The weird thing of domes and whatnot in the middle of the right side has no particular basis that I can think of,. The ball hovering over the staff was me doing a quick sketch with shading. Finally, that comic strip in the bottom right was a VERY roughly sketched bit with Nate the Ninja bursting through a window.

2 comments:

Asya said...

I decided to stop by and comment because I realized I never have before. For ten second, your cobra is BEAST! And then the lily pads! And the robot-laser-cannon-spider-thing! And the comic!

Clemente said...

OMG what are the chances of that? Anyways, here I am as well... Nice notes ya got there. Keep up the good work.