Monday, January 29, 2007

Finally got a scanner!

Hey peoples of the world! I finally got a scanner, and tonight, after a crushing load of torture . Anyways, I'm going to try and wrap that all up and post up a few doodles. I'm not going to post them all, since I want to make sure I have enough to post something every day or two. Tonight, for the grand opening, I will be posting up the first strip of Tales of a Bored Ninja, as well as the first page of StickFight! and possibly some other, totally random, doodles as well.

Note: I am well aware that much of this is stick-figure art or rough cartooning! And yes, I have been known to draw some things of better quality. I do, however, have some serious trouble at times drawing realistically at angles (as in, side view or head on isn't nearly as terrible as some of the angled ones I try), so if somebody could give me a few pointers or direct me towards a bit of online info, that would be extremely awesome.

No comments: