Thursday, January 25, 2007

Haha, out early from school!

So, I lucked out today! My last-period class was cancelled, so I got to leave school nearly 2 hours before I normally do! Bwahahaha....

And then I realize I have all sorts of projects to do, and I'd better get to it...
And then I realize that I can procrastinate by writing this! NICE!

Also, I'm researching some scanners to find a decent one, but if anybody has a recommendation please tell me. The second I get it up I'll add some of my awesome doodles. I hope to add comic/doodle page each day. We will feature:
Tales of a Bored Ninja -Humorous, gratuitously violent (but in a funny way)

The Great Ongoing Stickwar -So far eight continuous full pages (as in, each page connects with and continues the images of its neighbors) of tiny, 1/4 inch stick figures in teams Triangle and Circle. Look for an update on what each team specializes in tonight!

Random doodles - just strange, interesting doodles that come to mind. These may include loads of cartoony faces, optical illusions, giant monsters, notes-turned-into-a-hopeless-doodled-mess, and more

Standalone Comics -humorous comics with no continuity between the one and the next.

Also, since it is winter, you will probably see more than your share of calvin-and-hobbes-like snowmen :D. Calvin and Hobbes is awesome!

No comments: