Tuesday, January 30, 2007

TOABN 2, TOABN 1 Touchup

Alright, so I've decided that, at least for the time being, I will attempt to put up one doodle every day or two (if possible), and at the same time try to post a touched-up version of the last. The touched up version is basically me opening the original in a picture editor as a background, and then on a second layer going over the lines with the paintbrush mode. I then delete the background layer and save the file as "TOABN 1 touchup" for example, as opposed to "TOABN 1 original". So, for tonight I have for you TOABN 2 and the TOABN 1 touchup!

TOABN = Tales of a Bored Ninja, pronounced "toe-bin". Heheh...toe-bin...sounds funny

Anyways, here's the touchup!

And now for TOABN 2:
Note: The snowman above the first panel is from a calvin-and-hobbes inspired doodle above it. It will be removed in the touchup. And, in case you never thought about it, caneswords are awesome.

1 comment:

emw said...

In the note, change form to from.